Description of Award:
Caring for older adults, in a diversity of settings, is an increasingly large part of health and human service provision in Alberta. Numerous team members bring their expertise and skills to their work with older adults. This new bursary recognizes the desire of workers to “upgrade” their knowledge and skills.
- Health or human care worker in the province of Alberta.
- Minimum of two years full time work in health care or human services in Alberta.
- Bursary will be announced in AAG newsletter and on website.
- Applications will be accepted within the general scholarship call of the AAG.
- All applications will be reviewed by members of the AAG scholarship committee.
- The AAG scholarship committee will make a recommendation to the Board of the AAG.
- The final decision for the bursary will be made by the Board of the AAG.
- Priority is given to applicants who are or will be enrolling in a recognized academic program.
- Maximum award is $1,000.00.
- Awards are presented at the discretion of the AAG Board and available funds.
Please email one copy of your entire application no later than March 31st, 2022 to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Or mail to:
Alberta Association on Gerontology
P.O. Box 47022
Edmonton, AB T5J 4N1
Download the Application: