- This event has passed.
Caregivers Together 2022
Thursday, May 12 - Saturday, May 14
Registration is now open!
We invite you to join Caregivers Alberta this May-National Family Caregiver Awareness Month—for a first-ever, provincial caregivers conference.
Caregivers Alberta is proud to offer you Caregivers Together 2022, taking place virtually this year May 12, 13 and 14.
What will you get out of Caregivers Together 2022?
- Informative keynote by Andre Picard: renowned health writer
- Inspiring Cameo by Jann Arden
- Enjoy two days of relevant workshops, speakers and networking that end by 2 p.m.
Enjoy two days of relevant workshops, speakers and networking that end by 2 p.m.
- Come together as a community that understands caregiving
- Re-connect with other caregivers or professionals
- Form new relationships in your network
- Enjoy some self-care opportunities
- Browse an expo of potential, new, game-changing resources
Choose from two programming streams:
- Caregiver Program Stream
- Professional Program Stream