Futures Policy Forum 2022: Transforming Healthy Aging
Take part in our FREE monthly webinars to transform the future of aging in Alberta. The third webinar, Improving the Work Environment of Seniors’ Services Workers, takes place on June 15th, 2022. Register today!
A unique AAG initiative with distinct goals for Albertans:
- To engage with a broad range of individuals, all with a stake in a future of healthy aging and quality of life.
- To develop opportunities to be part of a movement to create a culture and community for change.
- To promote awareness of the need for transformation and our initiative.
- To encourage learning and grow collaborative action for change.
- To reflect on opportunities to contribute to and co-create the future.
Albertans have the motivation and skills to affect a transformation of healthy aging. AAG would like to build on that energy for public policy changes that impact aging in a positive manner.
Futures Policy Forum Initiative
We seek to engage older adults, and care partners across diverse settings. AAG wants to identify needs, hopes and opportunities for a better future.
Cross disciplinary conversations for shared learning and exploration of policy change areas. The webinars provide facilitation of a culture and community for change.
We invite and appreciate all sponsors who make policy change a reality. Our sponsors will provide the ability for in-depth exploration of policy change.