AAG’s first initiative for the Futures Policy Forum offers FREE monthly webinars on ZOOM. We plan to reach participants across the province. We know that a broad and diverse range of individuals have a stake in our desired future for healthy aging. Help us to increase quality of life as we age! You could win an AAG Individual Membership for 2023 just by attending a webinar. Find out more about the Futures Policy Forum AAG Membership Draw now.
Aims of the Webinar Series
- Shared learning about the reasons and implications of transformative change.
- Engagement of citizens, aging adults, service providers and experts.
We will discuss the evidence that necessitates change. We will determine the methods, benefits and opportunities for change in Alberta.
Key Components of the Webinar Series
- Introduce the Need for Transformative Changes in the Seniors’ Sector
This component includes the first 2 webinars:
- Webinar #1 Recording – Transforming Continuing Care to a Culture of Healthy Living & Quality of Life – Resources include speaker slides.
- Webinar #2 Recording – Transforming to Integrated Community-Based Services for Older Albertans – Resources include speaker slides.
- Discuss Priority Policy Issues Required to Transform What We Do for the Future We Desire!
Topics for future webinars of the second component include:
- Webinar #3 Recording – Improving the Work Environment for Seniors’ Services Workers – Resources include speaker slides.
- Webinar #4 – Recording – Implementing and Measuring Cultural Change to Achieve Quality of Life for Older Adults – Resources include speaker slides.
- Webinar #5 – Enhancing Community Capacity and Transforming Home Care and Community Seniors’ Services – Thursday, October 13th, 2022
- Webinar 6: Supporting Caregivers with Service & Policy Change, Date: Wednesday, January 18, 2023
- Webinar 7: Innovation in Technology for Healthy Aging, Date: Wednesday, Feb 22, 2023
- Webinar 8: Innovation in Community-Based Housing, Target Date: Wednesday, March 15, 2023
The Futures Policy Forum AAG Membership Draw
Win an AAG Individual Membership for 2023!
You could be 1 of 4 lucky people to win a 2023 AAG Individual Membership. Winning an AAG membership is as easy as 1, 2, 3:
Step 1: Register for our next Futures Policy Forum Webinar by clicking here.
Step 2: Every webinar attended qualifies as an entry to the draw. Attend as many webinars as possible for multiple chances to win.
Step 3: WIN!
The Futures Policy Forum AAG Membership Draw will take place on February 28th, 2023. Four webinar attendees will win an AAG Individual Membership for 2023. AAG will contact you to redeem your prize.
Are you ready to win? Register now for the upcoming webinar and a chance to win!
The topic of the next webinar: Enhancing Community Capacity and Transforming Home Care and Community Seniors’ Services. Learn more about Webinar #5 on Thursday, October 13th, 2022.